The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello all, I thought I would share my New Years Eve outfit as I was rather pleased with it and I have been in my pj's ever since. For a change I will be linking up with Everybody Every Wear as this week has a black and white theme.

The New Years party had a Burlesque theme and I was not into wearing a corset in public, so I went the female tux route. I had the little bird cage hat already which I thought gave it that extra something. We did not have a bow tie in the house so I made one from a free pattern I found online, you can find it here from Burda Style. I was happy with the total look and comfortable all night long, in fact I liked the look so much it may make another appearance. What do you think?

Hat - Old
Shirt - Massimo Dutti
Pants - Zara
Belt - Gucci
Shoes - BCBG MaxAzria
Clutch - Vintage

The Captain and I on the night, he had a top hat, braces and a silk scarf plus the stinky cold I still am fighting with...Hehe.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the start of this new year. I will be back on Friday with my list of goals for the coming year, you have to "name it, to claim it" so they say. Happy Wednesday my darlings. ax

Black + White | Everybody, Everywear