The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 13

Well its that time of week again and I am linking up with all the girls over at The Pleated Poppy. This will be my last week for a couple of weeks as my standard of photos is just to low and blurry even with the anti shake on, and it just looks plain rubbish. I have a tripod in the loft at my mum's so I am aiming to get that soon. So on with this weeks looks.

The weather has been fine and sunny so I have lighten up the clothes.

Safari Jacket - Swapped with my mum Primark
Striped T - Zara Kids
Trousers - Zara
Ballet Flats - Zara
Belt - H&M

Just off round the shops for a snoop and food shopping.

Shirt - Zara
Skinny Jeans - Gap
Mac - Primark
Ballet Flats - Zara
Bag - Loewe

Off to the bar to see some humans...it is horrible when the captains away, but Skype is sheer genius. Now I know this outfit looks better with heels but we live in the old town with steep hills and stone work that is so old and smooth it can be extremely slippery, so flats it is when alone.

Dress - Mango
Jacket - Zara
Belt - American Eagle
Boots - Local boutique

Winter is back with plenty of rain, yuck. Quick supermarket and post office run as it was a local holiday the next day. (a Tuesday!) Yes, I got wet.

Spotty Cardi - Boden
Jeans - Marc Jacobs
Pea Coat - H&M
Boots - Local Boutique
Bag - Gucci

Any thoughts on your best and worse looks of the week would be very helpful, I feel my clean classic look is slipping into "middle age" and I may be there but I am not aiming to look like it any time soon. I think the comfortable shoes and lack of styling up is letting me down but I am trying to change that. I have also been sewing for my Colette Spring Palette Sew Along so new clothes will be on show when I get the captain back to taking the photos.

Happy Wednesday my lovelies.