The Lesbian Lion

A bit of a BLOGROLL

First of all, happy Wednesday everyone! We're almost to the weekend, halfway there! Anyway, I've been doing a lot of blog reading and searching lately so I thought I would share the gems I've found with you all!

To start off the list is Just Be Jealous. I look at this blog all the time, I just love it--and I keep hoping for a collaboration!:) This girl has serious style and the most wonderful accessories and shoes, no wonder I'm hooked! I'm a shoe fanatic for sure! Aside from great looks and pictures this blog has really great writing, I love reading through her posts and hopefully you do too! Make sure to check this one out ASAP!

Second up is Evelina Barry, an amazing blog about personal style (she even shows you how to DIY adorable scalloped shorts!) If you love amazing style and amazing pictures to match, this is the blog for you! The beautiful Evelina Barry is an aspiring designer and editor so there's no surprise she has such chic style. I seriously want this girl's closet! Check her out!

Third is for the craft lovers out there! Yorkshire Pud is a lovely blog that includes DIY's that are super easy and sooo cute--and that's coming from someone who is not handy/crafty in the slightest! There's also a recent post on Zooey Deschanel that I adore, she's my favorite actress and Yorkshire Pud's write up on her is just great! She also includes product reviews on her blog that are super helpful, she really has great picks on there!

Fourth is Style Is Eternal. This blog has it all, celebrity fashion, fashion trends, product reviews, and fashion articles! I especially like "5 Benefits of Window Shopping"--it makes me feel better about my little habit:) This blog is also the winner of The Most Versatile Blogger Award (congratulations by the way!) and they definitely deserve it, there's always something new to read on this site and I always learn something new when she posts summaries of fashion-world happenings!

The fifth and final blog I'm going to mention is Soffs Blog. This is my go-to for online shopping, there is a great compilation of online shopping finds! The picks are so stylish and I always like them! Soffs Blog also posts a "Boutique of the Week" write-up where they promote unique boutiques (unintentional rhyming...) and there's always something new and interesting! There are also theme days! (Who doesn't like a good theme day?!) These themes include "Music Monday" where Soffs Blog shows us hot new artists and posts some great tunes for all to enjoy:) Definitely the blog to go to for a whole expanse of interests!:)

There are plenty of fantastic blogs out there that I have yet to see so please drop me a link so I can check it out--you might just end up on my next Blogroll!:)