The Lesbian Lion

Making A Start

Yes, I am going to do it...Start exercising! Those of you who know me in person are laughing right now, and I don't blame you. I have been saying this for years, but my 40th birthday is less than a month away and I want to see a small change by then. I want to laugh in the face of 40 and just keep on going.

I have done my research and decided to start with a home exercise dvd, (30 days to shred) three days a week. So far I have only watched the dvd and brought the small hand weights I will need, baby steps people still count! Hehe, but tomorrow is the day I start....

...Now I have told you, I have to start and that was my master plan, motivation is not my strongest charm. No more excuses from me, even though I am really good at them, the only person I am cheating is myself. So wish me luck girls for I shall probably not be able to get out of bed on Sunday as my non existent muscles scream that their long holiday is over.

I may not be able to turn back time and be young again but I can help my body keep up with the teenager I am on the inside. (Well that's the plan).

Happy Friday my friends, I wish you all a lovely weekend. ax