The Lesbian Lion

Vote Winner

Thanks to all who voted for the next pattern to make, and the winner is....

The Pant Suit....Woohoo, my first pair of pants! (I am not worried, much) My sister pointed out that my crepe would be heavy and I would boil (it's 28 degrees today), so I thought that linen would be nice. Haha linen is 34€ a meter here, so no to that. After re finding my fabric store (it had moved premises) I managed to get some much lighter weight crepe and this gorgeous cotton fabric, plus my order of pretty zips came today so it is all systems go. The fabric is drying after a quick wash to check for shrinkage and then tomorrow I will start cutting and sewing. I am hoping to make this by the end of the week and will share the finished look with you all.

Thanks again for all your votes, it was quite close in the end and all the other patterns will get made in due course.

Wishing you all a lovely start to the week. ax

I am making a few blog updates at the moment, so bare with me if things look a little strange for a few days. Thanks my lovelies.