The Lesbian Lion

Marni For H&M

The long awaited Marni for H&M collection is now for view all over the web and due to hit stores on Thursday 8th March. This is one collection that had me interested and I am pleased with the collection and the prices, most pieces are under 100€ with accessories around 20€, some of the colours are a little dark for me for summer but all are in silk, so it works.

The accessory line is really nice and these are my favourite picks, I am hoping for one of those lovely flower necklaces and I think these colours will add a great touch to summer whites.

So what do you think, are there any pieces you are hoping for? The brown and white silk dress above is the one I have my eye on and am even thinking of getting up to queue at 5am...Am I mad? The Capitan has kindly said he would come with me, but I am hoping I can get it online, well they may not even have the full line in our local store...(I really hate queueing).

Happy Wednesday my lovelies. ax

Images Vogue