The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 26

Hello all, it's Wednesday again. I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for all the usual fun.

The weather has been wonderful here, so we have been making the most of it with lots of strolls around town. I also took a few shots to share with you all.

White Shirt - H&M
Linen Pants - Zara sale
Belt - Nice Things
Sandals - Primark
Bag - Local market
Sunnies - H&M
Necklace - Emerson Made

This is my new top from Zara which has been worn a lot this week, slouchy, comfortable and perfect with jeans.

Top - Zara new season
Jeans - H&M
Belt - American Eagle
Sandals - BHS
Necklace - Sfera
Bag - Loewe

I hope your weeks are going well, we have been watching a lot of Rugby (it's the world cup). Hanging out on the couch and getting ready for all the Birthdays we have coming up. All in all life is sailing along nicely. See you all on Friday, when I hope to have some news.

Happy Wednesday friends. ax