The Lesbian Lion

Street Fashion

I am sure none of you have escaped the knowledge that next winters fashion weeks have kicked off, there have been some wonderful shows, but until THIS winter has gone I refuse to think about it. I am a warm weather girl and refuse all knowledge of there being a next winter. Now I do love street fashion, to me its a chance to see how we interpret the catwalk with hight street, vintage and borrowed from your mum clothes. Of course some of the following looks have pieces in them that cost a fortune but its the way they are worn that spark my ideas. Here are some of my favourites from Streetfsn...lets see if we agree.

Now I am no fan of dungerees, but this is so chic with wide leg pants and simple gold buttons. I confess I would wear this but I am not sure where my boobs would go?

I am loving this in your face colour and am dying to start wearing my jackets cape style. Although no fan of the woolly hat, I appreciate just how cold its been in New York of late and just hope she took it off indoors.

Now these are my colours and I would happily wear this gorgeous blue and how great is that belt, I feel a DIY coming on.

Great layering in tonal shades and then a pop of kelly green with this fabulous Tory Burch bag, I want one of those so bad. Don't you think it would go well with all my navy blue and white, just what the summer ordered.

There has been quite a lot of royal blue popping up and these small Celine pouches are amazing, and she has THREE!!

The men have caught my eye in such amazing tailored and dandy looks, and boy they know how to do a good bag. This beauty is from Fine and Dandy and only $75.

The larger Celine pouch, love, love, love.

So do you follow the shows or the street looks, do they influence you at all? How do you feel about some of the hot messes running about as "Fashion Bloggers" these days? I have a big rant on hold about some of them, really clothes and fashion are suppose to make you look and feel amazing, not look as those you got dressed in the dark from the rag bag pile! Sorry I think I am showing my age...hehe. Well really, what are your thoughts?

Well Happy Friday my darlings, the Captain will be home in TWO hours so I best make myself beautiful. Oooh the dog and I are very excited, sad, but hey we love the boy. Enjoy your weekends. ax

All images from Streetfsn.