The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 11

Hello ladies, the captain has been messing about on boats for the past week, so I've been taking my own photos. I am apologising now for the poor quality and determined to master the timer for some decent pictures for next week.

I am linking up with all the lovely ladies that get involved over at The Pleated Poppy, so pop over for some fun. I have only a couple of days looks, as I have been moving furniture and spring cleaning and you really don't need to see those looks, haha.

OK, so thank you Zara for the use of your mirror hehe. I popped out to have a look at the new spring lines and to pick up a couple of end of sale bargains. (I will show you next week).

Blazer - Zara
Stripe Shirt - Zara Kids
Jeans - H&M
Belt - American Eagle
Boots - New Look

I also picked up a few new accessories, so I will also try styling up my plain looks up a bit more. I am trying girls, this rut seems to be a deep one.

General running around and grocery shopping, ooh the fun.

Blazer - Zara (I do have others, so I will try to mix it up from now on)
Shirt - Etam
Jeans - Gap skinnys
Red Loafers - Cannes boutique many years ago, but so comfy.

Well it's been a quiet week for me, home alone with the dog, but the captains flying back for a visit at the weekend so we are looking forward to that. The spring cleaning is coming together now, although the weather is no longer spring like. Wow I am boring myself here...hehe I promise some more fun things for next week, I think there is a party to attend which should be fun. How are you all doing, everyone seems a bit flat at the moment, have you fallen pray to the end of winter blues? What are you doing to get ready for spring, anything fun?

Have a wonderful Wednesday girls, tea and biscuits all round I think, enjoy.