The Lesbian Lion

Facebook

Dragonfly Lifestyle

Promote your Page too

So how are your Mondays going? All well I hope. The captain has flown back to work and will be gone for three weeks now, but Poppy (the dog) and I have some girly treats planned, plenty of girl friendly tele and movies, and I have so many ideas for sewing that I am not sure where to start. I am hoping time will fly, with a daily skype we should be fine, hey three weeks is a lot less than three months, which we have done many times. The yachty widows life is a strange one.

To all you facebook users I have set up a fb page for Dragonfly Lifestyle, where I will link all posts any ployvore looks I come up with (all hight street, budget friendly and internet shopping) and general things I see and love. You can also ask me anything you like and have chats about whats on your mind. So head on over and join in the fun. I look forward to seeing you there.

I am currently trying to take photos of myself for WIWW and it is not so easy, lots of playing around is needed for timer release hehe, the fun I have.

Happy Monday to you all and a big "hello" to all my new readers, my numbers are creeping up and making me a very happy lady. So thank you all. axx