The Lesbian Lion

Steal Her Style

Hello my friends, well am I back after spending a lovely week with my mummy, most of it spent at the beach as my mum sucks up some much needed sunshine. It is still in the 30's here but I am dreaming of cooler days and this image has been stuck in my head for weeks. Simple and oh so chic, a look that I feel you could wear anywhere. I adore the green bag, with berry shoes as a nod to autumn. I have put together a similar look all from Zara which is now available on-line in the US as well as Europe.

I have been unable to track down the original owner of this photo, so if you know please get in touch, thanks.

Now this dress is so simple but has wonderful touches, like the curved hem and sleeve. This is the only colour they have on-line but they do have more colours in store. 49.95€ Zara

Now this dress I have definitely seen in cream with gold zips and made in a wonderful crepe fabric, again the details add so much. 39.95€ Zara

Another simple dress to wear so many ways, with a zip neck and pocket detailing to add interest. 49.95€ Zara.

I have seen a number of these simple style in the store and in cream, so it is worth a trip if you can. I also think this style would be a simple (ish) sewing project and I have some wonderful cream crepe that would be perfect, with a nice outside zip for ease and interest, but this would also be great in a knit fabric.

Zara is always good on the bag front, with good quality materials and on trend styles. The cherry tote and green shopper are my current favourites, with the suede touches for interest, divine.

Shoes!...What girl's heart doesn't flutter at the site of a pretty new shoe and these are just wonderful. Wear now and just add some opaque tights when the temperature drops. I am loving the coloured shoe and bag look to add some interest to our everyday uniforms (jeans).

Well I hope your weeks have got off to a good start, I have just heard that the Captain will be home in a week! Yippee, it has been a long six months and I am so looking forward to having him back home, now what the heck to wear??? Hehe the eternal question huh.

Happy Monday my lovelies. ax

All images from Zara