The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello all, I am back for another WIWW and linking up with all the lovely girls over at The Pleated Poppy, pop on over for a look.

This dress is my new love and a nod to the Mod and 60's look that is a trend for autumn, winter this year. My parents were both Mods and my dad always keep the look apart from a brief fling with cheese cloth and bell bottoms in the 70's hehe. So far I have only worn it with flats but I may try it with heels, I have some red t-bar shoes that may work, what do you think?

Dress - H&M new season
Flats - Zara new season
Clutch - Local market

I do love the little gold buttons and the small ruffle both add interest to an otherwise plain a-line dress. I will be adding opaque tights and boots for the cooler months.

So girls any new buys that have stolen your heart recently?

Happy Wednesday my lovelies. ax

PS...The Captain will be home on Sunday, I am so excited! Plus he can take the photos again, so no more photos of my back terrace, woohoo. hehe ax