The Lesbian Lion

Project #26: High-Waisted Ruffle Dress

I'm on a mission to update a lot this week, as I'm behind.

But do you realize what Project #26 means? I'm half way to completion!

This design is inspired by the fabric, solely. I had to have it when I walked into the fabric store, because it was very fun, very 80s/90s, and I had the perfect design for it in my head immediately! The fabric store I got this from is Gaffney Fabrics, Germantown Ave, Philadelphia. If you're in the area, they have amazing prices.. And the store is large. If you sort through it all, you can find great stuff!

Ruffles are definitely on the rise, again, so it's timely and I have high hopes for the execution :

For this, I'm going to have a turtle neck, puffed sleeves, and a high-waisted skirt attachment.

I don't want to show you the fabric yet, it'll be a surprise. That's all I'll leave you with for now, I'll try to have this finished soon!