The Lesbian Lion

She's Got Style - Viviana Volpicella

I have an account over on Pinterest where I can pin any photos from the web that I like and pop them in a file. In my "People with Style" file I realised I keep pinning the same woman, so I thought I should find out who she is. Well it is Viviana Volpicella who is the assistant fashion editor over at Vogue Nippon. So she works in fashion, but Vivi has a look all her own, it is never forced and always looks bright, breezy and comfortable. Vivi mixes high end designers, vintage and good old high street (Zara).

Yellow pops up quite a bit, and it looks amazing, I am loving that jacket.

Shirts and skirts with an amazing dress here and there.

Jeans, shirts, blazers and a comfy cardigan are looks we can all do.

And my favourite, what a great colour combination!

Well I am inspired to add some colour and try mixing up some old favourites, simple hair and make-up and the magic ingredient a big sunny smile. How about you, who makes you rethink your wardrobe?

Images : The Satorialist, Garance Dore and Tommy Ton