The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday - Week 24

Hello my lovelies, I am back for another week of WIWW and linking up as always with The Pleated Poppy and No Model Lady, so why not pop over to see what we have all been up to this week.

The weather here is still lovely, but you can at least wear clothes again. Out for a walk and some lunch in the sunshine. Lucky me.

T-Shirt - New Yorker
Skirt - Emerson Made
Sandles - Massimo Dutti
Bag - Local Market
Necklace - Emerson Made
Sunnies - H&M

Hehe oh the fun we have twirling on the terrace...I finally got myself to the hairdresser to sort out my mop and we had a birthday to go to, so I pulled out this dress that I have had for a while, but not had a chance to wear. It is shocking to iron and by the looks of these photos I need to go back to ironing school. Oh well next time...

Dress - H&M
Belt - Zara
Bag - Vintage
Shoes - Massimo Dutti
Necklace - H&M

I hope your weeks are going well ladies, I am enjoying having the Captain home but not all the cooking and washing..hehe...But that is life so I will take it. We also have a fancy dress party to go to on Saturday and I still have no clue what to wear, it is party season here Mallorca, lets hope I can keep up.

Enjoy your day girls. ax