The Lesbian Lion

September 1st

Yeah, it is September which is always the "new start" month for me, much more so than January will ever be. It is still very hot here but the light is changing and floaty white clothes are looking wrong now, so it maybe time for a wardrobe sort out. My lovely sister Emma is currently doing a styling course and on a recent visit analysed my body shape and wardrobe to check I was doing the best things for my shape. Turns out I am doing a lot of the right things for my "petite apple" shape and my wardrobe has a good range of items. The thing is I do get bored with the same look all the time even if it is the best look for me, and I have been a bit lazy and boring in the accessory department. So my sister styled me up via Skype and Facebook, it took me a while to get a good shot as it has been so hot I looked a sweaty mess after thirty seconds but at last I did it, and here is the result.

So what do you think? These are my Emerson Made jeans and I have turned them up to a shorter length so I can wear them with flats but I think they look OK with heels too, thoughts? These shoes normally only come out for weddings and then I can not feel my toes for the next few days, but heels do make a look more polished, so I am going to try and wear a heel more. As for my hair, it has been a bad hair summer for me so I am on the look out for a new style but no ideas so far.

So I have that "back to school" feeling, what about you?

Talk soon my lovelies. ax