The Lesbian Lion

Neutral Zone

Neutral Zone. Is it just me or has it been a really long week? My days have pretty much been consisting of class, homework, briefly seeing my boyfriend, and doing more homework! Doesn't that sound fun? It's not. Especially math homework. So. Much. Math. I have to take it as a PACe class online and I thought it would be a lot less difficult than it is! However, it is nice how you can get ahead and not have to worry about it the rest of the semester.

Today, I have the first free time I've had all week and I am going on an ice cream date with my wonderful Charlie:) I've been watching America's Top Model re-runs all morning, I haven't watched it in forever and I'm re-addicted! There was a model who wore this gorgeous cream leather jacket and I decided to emulate it a little bit with this look. You may remember this jacket from an earlier post but I adore it and decided to wear it for another post! I paired it with white shorts and a shimmery cream textured top that I've just been itching to wear! The pearl statement necklace has a bit of a pink hue and compliments the other neutrals nicely. To keep the look from being to bland I chose a bright, printed and beaded pair of sandals.

P.S. It would mean a lot to me if you'd check out my Lookbook, I'm trying really hard to grow my tiny audience of 11! :)