The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 18

Well it is that time of week again where I link up with The Pleated Poppy and all the girls over there. Sorry the posts have been a bit sparse but I have been sewing a lot, it is all finished now apart from the last hem that is giving me trouble. How typical is that, and I was worried about the pants and they were the easiest part. I will knuckle down and finish as I am loving the outfit, it is so chic and Coco Channel in the South of France, so pictures soon I promise.

Now back to this weeks outfits, a quiet week with lots of sunshine and a couple of big storms.

Yes, it is number two of that dress style again, I know it is a bit like a five year old's dress, but it is so comfy and cool that you will see them all over the summer hehe.

Dress - Local Boutique
Necklace - Sfera
Shoes - Massimo Dutti - new and they fit me, result
Sunglasses - H&M

Just off around town for a look and to get some food shopping, oh it is a glam life I lead. Oh and that necklace again, I went to buy a turquoise one in this bib style that I had seen and they were all gone, so disappointed. Things do not hang around long here due to all the tourists and visitors, so I must remember not to wait next time.

Dress - Zara Kids age 13-14
Necklace - Sfera
Sandals - Woolworths South Africa

Please excuse the old lady grumpy face in the first picture, it is jolly hard getting good shots of yourself using the timer, and I am sure the neighbours think I am mad posing on the terrace with my bags and sunglasses...hehe the things we do for blogging. We have had some big thunder storms with poor Poppy hiding under the duvet, but at least it was a little cooler so I could wear my pyjama look for another quick visit to the market.

Tunic/Beach Dress - Venus
Linen Trousers - Camaieu in France
Jumper - Boutique in France
Ballet Shoes - Primark
Basket - Local Boutique

Well that's it from me this week, I will be happily looking at all the other girls looks via the Pleated Poppy, you should take a look or even join in, there is a whole world of stylish ladies out there.

Happy Wednesday my lovelies. ax