The Lesbian Lion

Absolutely Feminine Florals


Absolutely Feminine Florals. As a sort of a last hurrah before the cold weather sets in I decided to sport some girly, frilly florals! I love this top, the diagonal ruffles make the floral print even more feminine. I paired a multi-layer necklace with it in similar blue tones to add a touch of contemporary shine. White shorts (yes, I know I wear them a lot) keep with the colors of the top and nude pumps add height (which is always ideal!) and blend into the outfit. I have this fabulous red crocodile print belt that I was going back and forth on whether to wear it and eventually I decided against it. Originally I loved the contrast it had with the blue and stark white but it seemed like to much with the print and necklace. I love this look and it's going to be in my first actual YouTube video (I'm not counting the slideshow one.) I started working on it today and I'm so psyched! Videos are a lot different than pictures so it's definitely going to be a new adventure! I'll make sure to let you all know when it's done:)

It's Monday and I'm looking forward to the busy week ahead. Lots of classes and homework of course, which isn't what I'm excited about but will sadly consume most of my time. There are some great things to be excited about though, tomorrow I'm going boating with my boyfriend and his friends, that's going to be the highlight of my week for sure! (They're seriously the funniest group of people I know!) Then this coming weekend I'm heading to the mountains for some hiking and canoeing so the week days need to go by fast! What do all of you have planned for the rest of the week?