The Lesbian Lion

Design Nostalgia

Because I've reached my halfway point with this project, I thought I'd look back at all of my designs, and post my Top 6 favorites!

6. Project #11 - Low V-neck Flannel Shirt

An interesting note : This was the first time I've used pinker shears, used around the neck ruffles to avoid sewing straight edges.

5. Project #5 - Vertical Stripe Button Sweater

An interesting note : This was the first time I've used knits, which I found I really love working with!

4. Project #24 - Pattern Cropped Flow Dress

An interesting note : This was the first time I deliberately tried to match pieces together and have the pattern on the fabric flow throughout the dress. I succeeded for the most part!

3. Project #4 - Pleated High-Waisted Polka Dot Dress

An interesting note : This was the first design I made based on a cartoon character, Toad from Mario Brothers. I should try that more often, love the results!

2. Project #26 - High-Waisted Ruffle Dress

An interesting note : This was the first time I've worked with structured fabric. It may be my newest, but it has quickly become one of my favorites.

1. Project #10 - Twisted Abstract Dress

An interesting note : For long time followers, this should be no surprise. This is the first dress I made specifically for someone to wear to an event (Erica's senior art exhibit), and she looked amazing.

Tell me, which is YOUR favorite?