The Lesbian Lion

Blogging Mojo…

...I seem to have lost mine a bit my friends. BUT I have a plan! I am taking part in Blogging Your Way 2.0 e-course run by Holly Becker of Decor8. I took part in the first course when I first started blogging and learnt all I needed to get started (as I had no clue) and now I am hoping this second course will jump start my creative slump. The course starts tomorrow so I am going over the old notes and have my new note books ready to go.

Sadly I didn't make it to this years Hive Conference, which was a roaring success and those classes looked so fun, I am so proud of all my friends for making it happen and I will be first in line for the one next year. So I am looking forward to learning some new things at BYW 2.0.

My new camera is finally winging it's way to me (I am sooo excited) and my tripod has at last made the trip from the UK, so I am all ready to go. So expect lots of original content from sunny Palma.

So my darlings I will be busy, with the Captain popping home for a bit and then family coming to stay. I think doing my homework on the beach will be a lot more fun. I will be popping in and out and the blog may get some changes and updating. I also have a new series planned of Easy Summer Sewing and I am just working out the best way to do this, but if you can sew a straight (ish) line you can make these pieces.

Well that's if from me today, I am going to catch some sun on the balcony with a cool drink now, but if your doing the course, say "Hello" it would be lovely to share the fun with you.

I hope your all having fun and enjoying some sunshine, how do you get your creativity going, I would love to hear. ax