The Lesbian Lion

Happy New Year

Happy New Year my darlings! I am just popping in to let you know I have not vanished but I did get a new years gift of the flu, so I will be absent for a small while longer. I am hoping that I will be out from under this pile of tissues with a clear head again by next week.

I hope your year is getting off to a good start and if you are feeling poorly like me, I hope you feel better soon. The Captain has kindly made a roast chicken with roast potatoes to tempt me into eating and I must say I am looking forward to it, I can even smell it so I must be on the mend...woohoo!

See you next week with my list of goals for this year, well I thought I should at least try this year. ax

The lovely photo of us from NYE was taken by the gorgeous Erika Darquennes. I may have to rope her in for a photo shot soon as the girl can even make me look good.