The Lesbian Lion

Project #7: Slim Floral Peplum Jacket

The previous fabric I bought isn't the only discount thing I bought. I got another floral print fabric for very cheap.. And didn't know what I wanted to do with it. This jacket is going to be so gaudy and flashy.. And I hope to love it! I have high hopes. So, yeah, I'm putting up the same terrible drawing as before, because I'd like to make that jacket out of this fabric. I may add a puffy shoulder to take it over the top, but I'm not positive how well I can do that, so we'll see.

I'm pretty excited about it, but I think it's going to take a while to make this one. But now that I have a well executed sleeve in my inventory, things should go a little smoother.

Anyway, straight to work today. With a new needle in my machine, I'm ready to go!

PS - PLEASE! give me challenges for Projects 10-15?