The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 25

Hello all and happy Wednesday. Boy these weeks are going quickly, it will be Christmas before we know it...Argh! So on with this weeks WIWW and I will be joining in the fun as usual with The Pleated Poppy and No Model Lady. Pop over to see how we are all dealing with some cooler weather.

Well as you can see I have a lovely new header designed for me by the wonderful Lottie Frank and I have finally got around to wearing the outfit that inspired the look...

I am in love with these yellow/mustard pants but I don't think I will always wear them with a striped top and red accents - that was just for you guys. A great shirt and neutral accents are more my everyday speed.

T- Shirt - New Look
Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
Red Shoes - So old I have no idea.
Bag - Local Market
Coral Necklace - Local Market

This is a new look for me, I do not really do sloppy sweaters and real casual wear, as much as I like the look it does not always like me. I got this jumper back in August and I had the chance to wear it on Saturday when the weather was finally cooled down (it only lasted a day), and though it is sparkly I thought dressing it down would make it more Saturday shopping friendly. What do you think, does it work for me?

Jumper - Zara (new season)
Jeans - Gap Skinnys
Bumpers - Ralph Lauren via TK Maxx
Bag - Loewe

Well that's it for me this week but I do have some new looks that I am waiting to try out, so more next week. I hope your weeks are going well and I will see you all soon. ax