The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 17

I am back for another week as the Captain was home to take a few pictures, although we forgot quiet a few days. I have missed you all, so I am going to try again with the self shots.

As always I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy and all the ladies over there dressing for themselves.

This was our marathon five hour walk, poor Poppy had to be carried up the stairs but she did get to have two swims, so was very happy. This dress is also the closest thing to my blog header so it had to be brought.

Dress - H&M ss11
Sandles - Woolworths South Africa
Bag - Local market
Necklace - Sfera ss11
Sunglasses - Solaris

A closer shot of the necklace, it is a wooden bib style and being worn a lot at the moment.

A long lazy lunch before the Captain went back to Italy. I love this dress as it is light and cool, that's why I have four of them, although one now has bleach on it so it always stays home. (hehe) These dresses have been on permanent rotaion for three summers now, but they are so easy to wear, flat shoes for day and wedges for night. Do you have a "go to" item in many colours that always works for you?

Dress - Local boutique (cheap)
Wedge Espadrilles - Local boutique 12€ - you really can't argue with that.
Basket - As above
Necklace - As above
Sunglasses - H&M

Sorry all these were blurry (I blame the photographer). Just going out for a few drinks with friends.

Shirt - Naf Naf St Tropez
White Jeans - H&M ss11 17.95€
Sandals - BHS

Well thats all I have for you today, I promise to do better next week. The heat switch has been flicked in the last day or so, so all the summer outfits are now out and ready to go.

I hope the sun is shining on you all, I am off to make my new outfit as voted by you, wish me luck. ax