The Lesbian Lion

Paul Smith Spring 2012 - I Want It All

I have been keeping a close eye on all the shows coming out of New York and now London, and while I do love a pretty dress and stand out looks, I do not have the opportunity to wear fancy clothes all that often. So... I was very happy to see a back to basics and very wearable collection from the great Paul Smith. Wonderfully tailored pieces that appear soft and easy to wear is not something you see everyday on the catwalk. I would happily have all these items in my wardrobe and know I would wear them for years to come. I am already planning to try these looks for the autumn season as I can not wait until spring....What do you think, is this for you?

Love this look and that yellow is amazing.

A great coat adds punch to the most basic of looks.

Pyjama pants that you can wear out, count me in.

I am looking forward to the rest of the collections, do you follow the shows or are you more interested when the correct season rolls around?

On other news...The Captain is home at last! Which is wonderful, but all my routines have gone out the window and I am all over the place...hehe...But we are sure to find our groove again soon, five and a half months is a long time to be apart.

I hope you are all having a fabulous week. ax

All images Style.com