The Lesbian Lion

WIWW - Forty and Fabulous

Hello all, my birthday was wonderful. I had a wonderful day with some great friends and the Capitan spoiled me rotten. I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for all the usual fun. Today is a fail, it is raining and I am snuggled up with the dog under a blanket in my pj's....hehe.

Some of my beautiful girlfriends, enjoying a few birthday cocktails with me.

Sorry for the low quality photo but it was 2am when I realised we had no full length shots, five minutes later I was tucked up in bed. I am in love with this dress, so you will definitely see it again soon.

Dress - Zara
Belt - Gucci
Shoes - BCBG Max Azria
Braclets - Birthday gift from the Capitan.

My wonderful friend Pene made me her amazing chocolate cake for my birthday (it has two whole bars of chocolate in it!), so the blowing out of the candle shot had to be included...hehe.

I hope your all having a wonderful day my friends, take care and thank you for all the birthday wishes. ax