The Lesbian Lion

#NYFW - February 10th Review

I'm back! Could yesterday's shows not been any better? I'm getting a little disappointed that I'm not seeing any new and inspiring sillohuette's, but the patterns and clothes being produced are wonderfully marketable! It's insane how similar looks are this season. Seriously though, who doesn't have leather and fur in their show?

I had a tough time with this one, but I managed. Here are my top 3 favorite shows from February 10th NYFW!

Rag & Bone:



I appreciate their geometric patterns and expertise in using patterns in all of the right places. That's not all that they are able to do, though. Their solid pieces were some of my favorites, proving that they just know how to make clothing period! High waisted belts were on many of the garments; rock them!

Charlotte Ronson:



I love earth tones in the fall! Great mixture of materials, and produced the best pants I've seen all season! I would die for those leather striped perfections (men's size, please!)! She mixed statement knits and plenty of sheer and flowy dresses. I thought, overall, it was
simply strong.

Rebecca Minkoff:



I believe this was my favorite of the day! She had a great variety, and wins the award for prettiest palate. She used the best shades of many colors. A very mixed show with solids, prints, pants, dresses, coats; it had it all! Just be inspired by it for yourself!

Honorable Mentions:



Jason Wu - How can I have a list without him? Strong military/old Europe influence, beautiful and structured!

Gregory Parkinson - Bold prints and just the right amount of fall meets spring colors. Gorgeous!

Nicole Miller - Just view it!

Libertine - I missed it yesterday, but it's worth a gander!

I wake up way too early for this! Haha. Be back tomorrow for some more coverage!

PS, What are YOUR favorites?

[All images courtesy of STYLE.COM]