The Lesbian Lion

A Workspace Of My Own

On this cold and rainy Monday whilst my table wobbled and my bottom went to sleep on my chair, I have been dreaming and researching my dream work space. I have been keeping a file on Pinterest of wonderful work spaces and lovely office accessories and decided to narrow my choice down. (Today I have saved six desks and at least nine chairs!) The picture below that I saw on Coco & Kelly is from Elle Decor and although it is not an office it has the feel I want and I love all the colours and furniture. I currently have a passion for round tables and think a round table would work wonderfully as a desk.

I would include this great picture corner as I have been collecting old magazine illustrations for a couple of years now. Plus how pretty are those side tables and little chairs both are from Pottery Barn Teen range. I would certainly find a spot for those.

Also from the same teen range (I know I am a grown up but the range is fantastic) this lovely office chair, storage pail and pretty monogrammed phones. Also how great are these spinning shelf systems, with cork board, mirror and peg hooks. A fabulous storage system for an empty corner.

I have spent a very happy day looking at Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel and would happily move to America for these stores let alone The Cheesecake Factory, Wendy's and Quiznos Subs. Well now I am starving and my shoulders are up around my ears and very stiff. The family is hungry and the couch is calling, so time to go back to the real world.

Images pbteen