The Lesbian Lion

Project #23: Corset Cardigan - Completed!

I really like the way this one came out! The design I drew was clearly translated in the creation, and that always makes me excited.

Continuing to try and use up the fabric I have stored, I stumbled upon some old fabric I had from the cardigan I made myself for St. Patrick's Day. It is sweater type material, so I got to designing, and I thought up this guy:

It reminded me of some sort of jockey jacket.. When I finished it, it reminded me more of a corset. I think it's pretty cool, and fresh. I'm surprised how well the colors work, I think they look really cool together in this design. You can do a lot of cool color combinations with this one and have it look good.

The buttons are also cool.. They're a mixture of blue and white.

Anyway, I'm happy I finally really enjoy a design of mine.. So there it is!