The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 10

Well I am back for another WIWW and will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy. I only have one this week as the lergy came and claimed me again. I am also feeling a bit strange at the moment whether it is from being ill for so long or just the general ageing process, but when I look in the mirror I don't recognise myself, is it a parent or grandparent, I am not sure. I know I should have come to terms with being an adult before now, but I just never have. Maybe not having children so never becoming the parent, has kept me always the child. What ever it is it keeps catching me off guard and seeing as I act like an over excited 5 year old most days with the surly teenager thrown in for good measure on others, it is all very strange. Does anyone else feel like this, is it just me? Do our parents and grandparents feel the same way? Well I am not going down without a fight, so the Yogalaties video is coming out and I am hoping to firm and shape up before gravity really does a number on me. Any tips you have would be greatly received, what make you feel like you again?

Just off to meet some friends before the Captain left for some boat fun. Sorry for the bad lighting it was late and I am not sure of this outfit. The above reasons are putting me in a dither over everything.

Leopard cardigan - Sfara
White Shirt - Massimo Dutti
Jeans - Marc Jacobs 70% off shop.
Boots - Local boutique.

Well that's it this week and as the Captain is away we are in for some self photography fun (boy, that's hard) for next time. I am planing a big spring clean at home and of myself, so watch this space for any coming changes. Hehe life is anything but boring ladies.

Happy Wednesday to you all, has the spring cleaning bug found you yet?