The Lesbian Lion

Project #16: High-Waisted Button Shorts

It's time for part two of the look I was trying to create. This is a pretty big step for me.. My first pair of shorts! I'm expecting this to take a lot of time and be difficult, because I really have no idea how to go about it.. I'll probably lay the fabric on the lower part of the mannequinas if I was making a skirt and do some cutting and folding.. I don't know, I'll work it out as I go!

Nothing has really changed from the original post.. It's still based on the same idea as before.. Allows me to use my Project #15 dress in two ways.. And is a big step for me in my quest to learn all things that are sewn.

Soo.. I'm just going to say, sewing starts soon and show you the look by Saturday! Wish me luckk, I'll need it!

PS, thanks for subscribing, friends!