The Lesbian Lion

Toast Spring in Mallorca

Whilst looking through the new Toast spring catalogue I noticed that the the Living Town story was photographed in Palma de Mallorca, yep the town where I live. So I though I would share with you all some professional shots of Palma and some rather nice clothes to.

This look has my name all over it.

I am looking forward to some of the warmth from these pictures...mummmm, its 17 and sunny today so we are getting there. Well I am now off to walk round this pretty city and get some chores done, most of the shops still close on a Saturday lunchtime and everything is closed on a Sunday, even some of the café's which always seems strange to me but at least a weekend is not filled with shopping and chores but walks and long lunches.

I hope your weeks have got off to a good start, have a good day friends. ax