The Lesbian Lion

Project #15 Completed!

Wow, I'm actually on time with this one! Back to a normal schedule. So.. This dress is a bit plain and standard, but I still think it's cute. Definitely classy. Also, I think the simplicity works well with the fabric.. It's actually pretty loud when you look at it.. It was hurting my eyes by the time it was finished.

There it is! It's hard to notice the gathering details in on the sides, but there are a few folds on the boobs and gathering at the hip.. I thought it'd add something to it. Plus it's my new thing I like trying out.

The price to make it was about.. $4.50. The time it took, probably about.. 3-4 hours. I probably underestimate.. it really takes longer, but I take a lot of breaks to think about things, and I don't really know. Actually manual labor is much less.. so I think I just average the two or something, haha.

I made this the standard way. But for the bunching in the sides, I just really just followed what the fabric did when I was molding it into shape, and tried to make some rhyme and reason out of it. The hip was a little bit more complicated, but I had to do some gathering up on that. I really hope this is a decent length.. I've been so slutty lately.. But this looks good. I'm hoping to see my sister soon to check.. I can see her definitely wearing it out!

I have to do some research into tag making.. I need some so when people wear my clothes out there's some official status.. Hahaha.

A LOOK INTO THE PAST:

I got a few new pictures of the completed Projects 13 and 14 with the zipper installed. ..Though, I ought to just retire them ASAP.

The back of Project 13:

Project 14 revisited:

So yeah, comment and let me know what you think. So excited to try shorts this week! I have all the supplies and I hope they will be hottt!

PS, can people please subscribe to my blog?? I feel like a loser.