The Lesbian Lion

Project #8: Slimming Sweater Dress

Ayy yii yii! Sorry, I do know I'm supposed to announce projects on Sundays but.. It's been a rough week. I got the plague, and I've had exams, and it's been hard to focus. It's one of those head colds that make it hard to think, so.. yeah, I've avoiding doing this.

First off, I'm annoyed because my fabric still hasn't been shipped, although they promise 48 hour shipping.. I've never had problems before, but I ordered on Friday.. It definitely should have been shipped. I better get it this week, so I can start on those projects. I'm really excited about them!

Anyway, I really had no clue what to do this week, so I just looked at what I have a lot of extra of, and I guess I'm going with another sweater dress. This one is slimming, or so I hope it to be. So sorry for the picture, I got lazy (again), and it's good enough:

I finally got batteries for an old digital camera. Though they still aren't the best quality, they are much better than my phone camera. So, I attached another picture of the last project.. I think it's much easier to see it.

Pray class is cancelled tomorrow so I can just complete this all then.. Tomorrow is my long day too, so it'd be amazing! Off to study for the rest of the night.