The Lesbian Lion

The Hive - European Blog Conference

Hello my lovelies, well I have some fun news today. I belong to a small group on Facebook of some lovely girls who blog. We cover all areas of interest in the blogging world and at all levels. If we get stuck or just don't get something and frustrations are running high ( you get where I am coming from) there is always someone there to help and offer advice. We have had a few meet ups and even did a Secret Santa this Christmas, which was lots of fun. Well a few of the girls have got together and decided to put together a European Blog Conference called The Hive. The aim is for bloggers from big and small blogs to get together, learn, network, share, support, inspire each other and have some fun! Just like we do in our little group but for everyone.

These are the buzzy bees putting all this together, we have Radostina our photographer/stylist from 79 Ideas, the multi tasking Peggy who among other things runs Paul et Paula and our social media guru Yvonne who keeps us all laughing at The Girl In The Laundromat.

The conference will be in Berlin on the 19-20th May and I am looking forward to going to a new exciting city. So if you fancy meeting some new friends, learning some new tricks and sharing your experiences join us in May for some inspiration in Berlin.

For more information and to keep up to date on all the news head on over to the website , FB and Twitter. I am so proud of my friends, these girls put the action into plan, so share the news, spread the love and lets make this a wonderful experience for us all.

Happy Friday my darlings, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. ax

All Images - Radostina at 79 Ideas