The Lesbian Lion

Mango, Kate Moss & Longing For Coolness

Hello all, well after a month off I was hoping to be refreshed, but I should have waited for August. It is now so darn hot, all day and all night that I am looking like a limp rag and clothes and make up are just too much. Hehe, it gets me every year, so the paddling pool is where you will find me and Poppy for the next few weeks or fighting over the best spot for the fan, oh how I long for American air con, so much better than the European version.

A new trick is to watch Christmas films to feel cool and peruse the coming looks for Autumn, it's a plan of sorts. I came across the Fall Campaign for Mango featuring Kate Moss, who looks stunning and the clothes are rather good too. I shall be sporting a few of these looks once I can bare to wear clothes again. My wish list has begun...

bbc

And the denim shorts can stay out for a little while longer...

Have you started your Autumn wish list yet and do you have any tips for me to stay cool this August? Have a great weekend all and stay cool. ax

All images: fashion gone rogue