The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 27 - 70's Style

Phew, I made it. I am a bit late today but here now. So on with what I have been wearing and joining up with The Pleated Poppy and No Model Lady as usual. Have you had a look this week?

You may remember this dress from here and here when it was a bit too long. I have now turned it up to a length that I feel is better for my height. What do you think? I also have the first outing of my new boots (well new to me) aren't the wonderful, I love them and they aren't to high to walk in, yippee.

Dress - Mango
Bag - Gucci
Boots - Vintage
Cuff - H&M

Well that's it for me this week, I have a few new thing for you to see once I have finished all the sewing alterations, boy it can be a pain being a shorty. I hope your weeks are going well, I have to dig out the winter clothes as autumn has finally arrived this week.

Happy Wednesday girls. ax