The Lesbian Lion

Getting In Focus Again
Getting In Focus Again

Hello my darlings, sorry for the radio silence of late but I seem to have lost my focus (I feel like the girl in the amazing photo above). Rather than bore you with random posts I have decided to take a small break until the new year. I plan to step away from my virtual life for a bit and start living in my real one. I need to be inspired by my real life again and be happy with where we are and what we have so I can share it with you all again. Technology has a huge impact on our lives now and it will take us all time to learn to balance this for a full and rounded life, I am sure you can relate to the massive draw it can have on us all. I know I used to actually do stuff rather than just look at stuff...

I wish you all the most wonderful Christmas with love, laughter and some napping on the couch. Here's to a very stylish New Year for us all, 2012 here we come! Have a fantastic time my friends and thank you for spending this past year with me. ax

Image - 66 lanvin and pinterest