The Lesbian Lion

I Challenge You…

On what is suppose to be the most depressing day of the year I challenge you all to find some pure joy, a moment of silly where you find it hard to get the smile from your face and your heart feels just that bit lighter. We are only a few weeks into this year and we have a long way to go, so give yourself a minute and be nice to yourself on this of all days.

Jump high in the sky for joy.

via on Pinterest

Go jump in that puddle, you know you used to love it.

via on Pinterest

via on Pinterest

Dance in the rain, one of my favourite things to do.

Make a tent indoors or

via on Pinterest

Go jump on the bed just like I am about to do....and I don't care one bit that its all nicely made or what my mum would say. Its makes me happy and smiley and I am worth it as are you all. Go make yourself smile, it is Monday after all.

All images from my lovely Pinterest boy, I am loving Pinterest at the moment.