The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 20

I am back for another week, although not mush to show as I keep forgetting to take photos and there has been a lot of lying around wearing as little as possible to keep cool, I promise to do better next week. I am linking up with the girls from The Pleated Poppy as always and I am looking forward to seeing all the red, white and blue that was worn over the weekend.

At my mum's in Harpenden before a full days shopping followed by bingo....and we won! Hehe not a lot but all good fun and rather exciting.

Jumper - Massimo Dutti ss11
Jeans - Boutique in St Tropez
Belt - American Eagle
Espadrilles - Local Market
Bag - Local Market
Sunglasses - deBijenkorf

Back in hot, hot Palma and off for a walk and an ice cream with the dog, we know how to live us two....

Shirt - Massimo Dutti
Shorts - Zara
Sandals - Primark
Necklace - Emerson Made

I have some cute looks in my head that I will put into practice and then remember to take photos of for next week and a few home sewn pieces that should be finished. So lots of looks for next week.

Enjoy the sun and keep cool. ax