The Lesbian Lion

For Japan With Love, Blogger's Day of Silence

I will be joining in on the Bloggers Day of Silence this Friday with Utterly Engaged and many other bloggers. We have all seen the pictures by now and my hearts is going out to them all but what to do? I have decided to do my bit with this tribute and we have all linked up with ShelterBox for any donations that you wish to make.

I had not heard of ShelterBox before, after checking them out I like their simple and affective idea. They provide a large, green ShelterBox which is tailored to a disaster but typically contains a disaster relief tent for an extended family, blankets, water storage and purification equipment, cooking utensils, a stove, a basic tool kit, a children’s activity pack and other vital items. This to me is practical help and people can start to put their lives slowly back together. You can also track your box as each has a unique number so you can see it to its final destination.

Well I will leave you with your thoughts on this and I wish you all a peaceful Wednesday. ax