The Lesbian Lion

Indecisions

I can not make a decision at the moment to save my life and by not making any decisions I am making a choice to do nothing. It is driving me mad and I have plenty to do. I need to reorganise the wardrobe and change the winter clothes for the summer, at the moment all the clothes are all over the place, and as for what to wear each day...The pjs' are winning hands down.

This wardrobe room is heaven but I need to make it happen and on a much smaller scale although I do have a spare room.....Not sure what my sister would think when she came to stay and had to sleep in my wardrobe though.

I am also in the middle of making this dress but I can't decide how to finish it. Plus I made the belt detail and am not sure how to attach it. I was think of leaving small holes in the seam to allow the belt to be worn just at the front so the back would flow but I can't make up my mind.

And...

As for blog post I have about five half finished ideas that I could not make my mind up on...See it is getting bad! I think I need my mummy to come over and sort me out on the right path again. (She has had to do this before hehe). See a girl always need her mum, even when she is a proper grown up. Sadly this will not be happening for a few months so I need to get on with it....

...What do you do when faced with indecision or when you loose your way and can't seem to get ahead? Although all the mums' I know do not have the time for such things, I do have the luxury of time.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter break with a little spring sunshine to warm your skin. Now what shall I have for lunch?.....

Images; birch and bird and me