The Lesbian Lion

Mango Love

After looking at Zara last week I thought I would check out Mango. To me Mango hasn't been as good of late, prices are up, style and quality are down, but they have come out with the best Spring line I have seen in a long time. Take a look and see if you agree.

I am loving this red/coral dress so very much, it would work for so many occasions and the simpler orange dress is a classic wash and wear forever. Do you have those go to dresses that are on rotation all summer, wash, wear, wash, wear and just change the accessories?

I think this jersey dress is really cute with a great cat print and it has a wonderful scoop back.

The stripe and denim dress, the button shoulder sweater and the nude lace skirt, all great pieces that you would wear to death.

But don't take my word for it, check out Mango on line for yourself, there is so much on there that I want, I have no idea where to start. Although the red dress with sash bow is so mine, maybe I should get it now in case they sell out. Hehe oh how I love clothes.

So how are you all on this fine sunny Monday, ready for another week? The year seems to be flying past so far, I wish it would slow down a little but as your granny always said "time speeds up when you get older". Arrgh...I best get a move on.

Happy Monday my lovelies.

All images from Mango