The Lesbian Lion

Spring Fever: Spring's New "IT" Bag

Spring Fever. I'm not sure what it is this year but I'm just loving Spring colors, so when I saw this bag at DSW I knew I had to have it! The color combination just screams Spring, making it the perfect way to spice up my outfits for the season. In honor of my new and fabulous statement piece, I decided to create an outfit around it, using the Spring-y color scheme. I first set out to find a blue-green top that matched the bag and after some digging around, found this comfy tee in my sister's closet. I carried the theme of the gold hardware into my accessories and paired it all with classy nude pumps and refreshing white separates! Now to get to that Spring cleaning...

Bag: Melie Bianco
Pants: Indigo Rein
Top: Forever 21
Blazer: Forever 21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Watch: Shoe Dazzle
Earrings: H&M
Belt: MNG by Mango

Bloglovin

Recommended Posts:

But wait, there's more...

Spring looks by The Urban Lioness, just for you!