The Lesbian Lion

Royal Tea Party

I have so far not seen any Royal Wedding coverage but I will be watching tomorrow and I am busy making my Union Jack flags to wave at the tele. I don't think I will have time for bunting as well but I do love bunting so very much.

Poppy and I will put on our party frocks and have a little tea party at home. Although I don't think I will let her make the tea!

Things like this always bring out the best in the British and I am welling up looking at all the people camped out early for a good view of the procession. I wish them much love and happiness together in the very demanding job of being a Royal.

Will you be watching, do you even care or will you be wishing well with me? Any fun street parties planned? I have a friend who is now living in Norway and they are all dressing up as if for a wedding and having a big party, now I like the sound on that!

Happy Thursday friends, the weekend has come early. ax

Images: source source, source