The Lesbian Lion

Spring Palette Sew Along - Skirt 1

Well I finished my first piece for the Colette Spring Palette a while ago but the captain is home so we finally have some photos and more photos to come as I finish up skirt two. I am really happy with the skirt, I have made changes to the pattern as the pockets would have been down by my knees and the fabric was too thick for a gathered waist and made my middle look rather large.

This is the Vogue pattern I used and I love the drawing on this cover, so chic.

I used a satin backed crepe in a sea foam green and went with a few pleats rather than the gathered waist.

Shirt Body (all in one) - Italy?
Sandals - H&M SS11
Necklace - Portugal
Clutch Bag - Gucci

So what do you think, and any ideas what I should wear it with when it heats up a bit more? So I shall finish the other skirt and top so more photos next week.

Have a great Friday lovelies and look out for some Saturday Club fun and links. ax