The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday

Well its that time of week again and I hope you are all recovered from your Thanksgiving dinners and family time. Winter has arrived here so I have been busy sorting out my wardrobe and packing away all the summer clothes. I seem to have rather alot of jackets and coats seeing as we only have about 3 months of cold, but its all sorted out now leaving a very large ironing pile to look forward to.

I am joining up with the Pleated Poppy for some more linky fun and we are all trying to hold ourselves accountable with the way we dress and trying not to wear pjs all week. Come join in the fun.

I was just wandering around town and I tried on these wonderful boots in Zara, but as usual they are too big for me. So no new shoes for me today. This coat is very warm and cosy, it doesn't look wonderful but fine for a wander around the shops.

Cardigan coat - Massimo Dutti January sale
T Shirt - Zara Kids
Jeans - Marc Jacobs 70% off in sale
Boots - Local store
Bag - Loewe

This is my French girl outfit and gets worn quite alot, as you will see.

Coat - Primark a few years ago.
Jeans - Marc Jacobs
T Shirt - Zara Kids
Boots - Local Store
Bag - Loewe

The usual wander at the weekend with the dog. This is a wonderful old Olive tree in a square just around the corner from us. Its over a hundred years old, Olive trees grow really slowly. (Yes my eyes are closed)

After the wardrobe clear out and trying a new mix. I usually wear these cream high waisted pants with a cream or white top so I tried the jumper...I think the colour change cuts me in half and I look taller and more streamline in all one colour. What do you think?

Jumper - Store in St. Tropez
Cream Jeans - H&M many years ago
Red Loafers - Bought in Cannes about 8 years ago (so comfortable)
Bag - Gucci (xmas present 10 years ago from my sister)
Necklace - No idea as so old

I though we were going to go out this night but it was so cold and rainy we decided to stay in, at least I looked nice all day.

Dress - Boutique in St. Tropez
Plum tights - H&M
Boots - As above

Casual day not much on just some running around.

Shirt - Zara
Jeans - Sale in St. Tropez
Boots - Newlook
Necklace - Shell and glass pendents collected over the years

Well thats it for me, what do you think of the new darker hair colour? I have had a positive response, even from my mum who is blonde biased so we shall see how it goes. I just wanted to say that unless I say something is new, it is all at least 8 months old. I just get fed up saying old all the time, I am looking forward to writing new every now and again.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and that for those of you with snow, keep safe and warm.