The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 12

Well I am back and aiming not to wear my pj's so much with the help of the What I wore Wednesday girls. I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy, over a hundred other ladies and the odd husband for all the usual fun. I have been dressed quiet a bit this past week but what with me taking the photos and wearing outfits that you have seen one to many times I only have one for you. I have been busy altering old clothes and making new ones so get ready for new outfits to appear really soon.

The captain popped back last weekend so I made him take a few shots on Sunday before he flew back to the mainland.

The weather has improved here and after all the rain the days have been sunny and so clear. This was our Sunday walk before the captain left us again. These pink pants I have had for a few years but the shape was all wrong so I took them in all down the leg and am much happier with the fit now. I think I will get rid of the turn ups and go for a clean ankle length as I feel that turn ups make my little legs look even shorter. What do you think?

Levi's Jacket - I have had this since I was 14 so it is well worn in now!
Navy Jumper - St.Tropez Boutique
Pink/Coral Pants - H&M (they have them back in for this year)
Shoes - Local Boutique
Bag - Gucci

For all of you stuck in the end of winter and still having snowfall I send you some Mallorcan sunshine, enjoy because spring is really on it's way I promise.

Have a wonderful Wednesday girls, I am back to the sewing machine grindstone so I should have some things to share soon. axx