The Lesbian Lion

Project #27: Owl Neck Cuff Dress

Back to another project! I'm really into trying different things with sleeves, so I thought of a very flowy end would be fun.

I also wanted to try my hands at elastic thread. I've never worked with it, but definitely will have to to get the sleeve just how I want it.


As you should know, I also love an interesting neckline, so I thought I'd try this one out. I called it an owl neck, because that's what it remind me of, the head of an owl.

[Image courtesy of : http://farm1.static.flickr.com/205/510206292_e862364a8c_o.jpg ]

So anyway, I got this really fun patterned fabric. It's definitely water, animal, nature.. And I love it. We'll see what I can do with that as well.

I've always loved patterns, and now that I have a great fabric store, Gaffney Fabrics, near where I live that carries fabulous ones, there will definitely be more of a variety in my projects!